Why study BA (Hons) International Business Management?
This course will provide you with extensive knowledge of the international business environment. You will graduate well prepared for a career in the global business world.
You will study aspects of business and management such as human resources, marketing, finance and operations. There are options to study abroad.
Your three-year study allows you to enhance and apply your knowledge in real world contexts.
On completion of this programme, you should have the knowledge and skills to work across local, regional, national, international and global boundaries.
This course enables you to critically evaluate the relationships between international business strategy and operational needs, providing creative and innocative solutions through the essential attributes of management and leadership. The course allows the student to contextualise business management and practice across a range of public private and third stream organisations in local, regional, national, international and global contexts.
Certificate will be awarded by University of Cumbria to participants upon successful completion of the course. The final award received is BA (Hons) International Business Management.
- Completion of FAME Foundation Programme (Direct entry into Level 4/ Year 1)
- Completion of FAME Diplomas (Diploma in Business Administration, Diploma in Accounting and Finance, Diploma in Business Information Systems and Diploma in Entrepreneurship programmes) (Direct entry into Level 5/ Year 2)
- STPM with TWO(2) full passes or equivalent with minimum CGPA 2.0
- UEC with 5 subjects with a minimum 'B' grades
- Any other equivalent qualifications that is recognised by the government of Malaysia
- English requirement: Pass in SPM English or minimum band 2 in MUET.
Visit University of Cumbria's website: