Why study BSc (Hons) Business Management, Accounting and Finance?
This course prepares you for the challenges of working in the business world and start any career with confidence. You will develop a robust understanding of applied financial theories and concepts.
Your three-year study allows you to enhance your knowledge and understanding in real world contexts.
As a graduate of BSc (Hons) Business Management, Accounting and Finance, you will have specialist knowledge of accounting and finance together with a general knowledge of other business functions such as marketing, human resources, and contemporary business management.
This course enables you to critically evaluate the relationships between business strategy and operational needs providing creative and innovative solutions through the use of companies financial resources. This course builds from understanding of basic financial accounts to the advice and consideration of strategic financial planning. This is an applied course where you would enter an organisation as a generalist manager with advanced financial acumen.
Certificate will be awarded by University of Cumbria to participants upon successful completion of the course. The final award received is BSc (Hons) Business Management, Accounting and Finance.
- Completion of FAME Foundation Programme (Direct entry into Level 4/ Year 1)
- Completion of FAME Diplomas (Diploma in Business Administration, Diploma in Accounting and Finance, Diploma in Business Information Systems and Diploma in Entrepreneurship programmes) (Direct entry into Level 5/ Year 2)
- STPM wit TWO(2) full passes or equivalent with minimum CGPA 2.0
- UEC with 5 subjects with a minimum 'B' grades
- Any other equivalent qualifications that is recognised by the government of Malaysia
- English requirements: Pass in SPM English or minimum band 2 in MUET.
Visit University of Cumbria's website: