ARE YOU THE ONE? FAME International College (Formerly known as FTMS International College) is a well-established International Higher Education College fully committed to comprehensive excellence in its academic and administrative pursuits. With our dynamic expansion locally and internationally, we are now seeking suitable candidates to fill the following vacancies:-
Accounting / Finance (Senior Lecturers / Lecturers – Full Time)
- To monitor and track on the growth process of the students
- To design, prepare and develop teaching materials for diverse programme within English.
- To create and deliver lesson plan according to guideline and academic standard. To assist with supervision of students
- To provide pastoral care and support to students
- To assist in the development of learning materials, prepare schemes of work and maintain records to monitor student progress achievement and attendance
- To carry out research and produce publications or other research outputs, in line with personal objectives
- Setting and marking examinations
- Accounting / Finance candidate:
- Must possess a bachelor degree and master degree in accounting and/ or finance. Those who possessed ACCA qualification will be an advantage
- Possess good interpersonal skill and able to communicate well in English
- Working experience in related industries will be an added advantage
- Candidate with research background in postgraduate degree would be an added advantage.
- Preferably with at least 2 years of related experience. Fresh graduates who have passion in teaching are welcomed to apply
- Coordinating in examination papers preparation from subject lecturers or university partners
- Printing of assessment reports, questions, results statements, transcript and certificate
- Printing of letter to parents pertaining to students’ result
- Liaising with subject lecturers and other partners (i.e. university partner, external examiner) in regards to the marking of coursework and moderation of examination scripts
- Monitoring and tracking timeliness in submissions and approval of papers from subject lecturer, peer reviewer, external examiner and university partners
- Preparing final examination and invigilation schedules
- Tabulating and checking of final marks/ grade awarded
- Liaising with Head of Programme/ subject lecturer/ university partners on students’ academic progress
- Preparing examination related reports upon request (internally, MQA, MoHE and partner universities)
- Preparing academic status verification letters upon request
- Any other duties assigned by Head of Academic and/ or Registrar
- Minimum diploma qualification in any discipline
- Fresh graduates are encourage to apply
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Good ICT skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
- Provide professional course consultation to potential clients
- To organize events, training programme, exhibitions and any marketing & sales
- To carry out market research and customer surveys to assess demand brand positioning and awareness
- To expand market share and business
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma with minimum two years working experience. Experience in training industry or corporate sales is preferred.
- Pro-active and self-motivated with ability to work independently as well as participate within the team.
- Excellent oral and written communication/ presentation skills.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
Student Affairs Officer
Job Responsibilities :
- To communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- To gather data, compile information, and prepare reports.
- To analyze and solve problems.
- To plan, organize, facilitate and participate in internal/external student events
- To handle student complaints and gathering feedback
- To handle student PTPTN applications
- To advise students on financial status and payment methods (EPF/PTPTN)
- To maintain close relationship with existing student and alumni
- To assist in student job placement
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or equivalent
- Working experience in the related field would be an added advantage
- Required language(s): Both spoken and written English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin and any other language would be an advantage
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- A team player
Interested candidates may send their CVs to the following address:
FAME International College
Human Resource Department
SL32-35, L7691, Gr Floor & 1st Floor,
Brighton Square, Jalan Song,
93350 Kuching, Sarawak
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate “APPLY < Position >” on the email’s subject or top left corner of the envelop.
Only short listed candidates will be notified.
Closing Date: 15th August 2018