The objectives of the programme is to equip graduates with:
- Fundamental knowledge and basic technical skills;
- Operational and entrepreneurial skills to perform effectively and ethically within their specific areas of Business Studies;
- The relevant skills for lifelong learing and career development.
Why study Certificate in Business Studies?
Upon successful completion of this programme, you will be able to:
- Explain the basic knowledge of business;
- Perform basic business technical skills effectively and ethically;
- Use basic tools and techniques in solving task-related problems;
- Show basic entrepreneurial skills;
- Demonstrate teamwork, interpersonal and social skills; and
- Use the skills and principles of lifelong learning in their academic and career development.
The certificate programme equips students with basic knowledge and skill sets needed in the field of business administration.
Upon completion of the programme, students can proceed to the diploma level, and then to the 3+0 UK degree Programmes.
In addition, graduates will have basic knowledge in business administration and will be able to apply their skills in the workplace.
Certificate will be awarded by FAME International College to participants upon successful completion of the course. The final award received in Certificate in Business Studies.
- Pass in SPM/SPMV with 1 Credit in any subject; OR
- Pass in Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia (SKM) Level 2 in a related field and a Pass in SPM; OR
- Pass UEC with 1 B; OR
- Accreditation of Prior Experiental Learning (APEL) (Students without SPM/SPMV can apply with at least ONE year of working experience); OR
- Equivalent qualification recognised by Government of Malaysia.