FOUNDATION IN MANAGEMENT
N/010/3/0349 (28.06.2025)/ MQA/FA6169
Why study Foundation in Management?
- Upon successful completion of this programme, you will be able:
- To acquire basic knowledge and principles of business and management;
- To apply basic techniques and skills through class activities;
- To analyse management principles through project work;
- To communicate effectively in a group;
- To work effectively in a group;
- To demonstrate moral and professional ethics and responsibilities; and
- To acquire social skills and create awareness of social responsibilities.
The objectives of the programme are to equip graduates with:
- Fundamental knowledge and basic technical skills;
- Operational and entrepreneurial skills to perform effectively and ethically within their specific areas of studies;
- The relevant skills for lifelong learning and career development.
The certificate programme equips students with basic knowledge and skill sets needed in the field of management.
Upon completion of the programme, students can proceed to the 3+0 UK degree programmes.
In addition, graduates will have basic knowledge in business and will be able to apply their skills in the workplace.
Certificate will be awarded by FAME International College to participants upon successful completion of the course. The final award received is Foundation in Management.
- Pass in SPM/SPMV with 5 Credits; or
- Pass in UEC with 3Bs; or
- Pass in 'O' level with 5 Cs; or
- Equivalent qualification recognised by Government of Malaysia