ARE YOU THE ONE? FAME International College (Formerly known as FTMS International College) is a well-established International Higher Education College fully committed to comprehensive excellence in its academic and administrative pursuits. With our dynamic expansion locally and internationally, we are now seeking suitable candidates to fill the following vacancies:-
Marketing and Sales Officer
Marketing and Sales Job Purpose:
Researches and develops various marketing strategies for products and services. Implements marketing plans and works to meet sales quotas. Tracks marketing and sales data and identifies areas of improvement. Engage with clients, and convert potential leads to clients.
Marketing and Sales Job Duties:
- Contributes information, ideas, and research to help develop marketing strategies
- Helps to detail, design, and implement marketing plans for each product or service being offered
- Answers questions from clients about product and service benefits
- Maintains excellent relationships with clients through superior customer service
- Tracks sales data and works to meet quotas or sales team goals
- Analyses trends, data, demographics, pricing strategies, and other information that can potentially improve marketing and sales performance
- Creates and presents regular performance reports for managers and executives
- Implements and adheres to company policies and procedures
- Attends trade shows and travels to meet clients as needed
Marketing and Sales Skills and Qualifications:
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma Advanced / Higher / Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Business studies / Marketing & sales / Administration or equivalent
- Customer Service, Client Relationships, Interpersonal Communication, Marketing Strategies, Product Development, Creativity, Data Tracking
- Organisation, Planning, Research and Analysis, People Management
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field
- Marketing and Sales oriented
- Passionate and enjoy socialisation
- Applicants must be willing to travel
- Required language(s): Both spoken and written English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin and any other language would be an advantage
- A team Player
ACADEMIC POSITIONS – FULL TIME / PART TIME LECTURERS
SCHOOL OF APPLIED TECHNOLOGY
1) Information Technology
2) Computer Science
3) Data Science
4) Software Engineering
• conduct lecturing/training on the relevant subjects
• develop relevant syllabus in the scope of IT, computer science, software engineering,
Data science and etc
• maintain and update teaching materials and co-evolve course content to stay relevant
• provide consultation to students on the subject matters
• passion for teaching with the versatility to train different audiences
• possess Degree in IT/Computer Science/Data Science/Software Engineering etc
• experience in conducting training or lecturing will be an added advantage
• self-motivated to research and learn new knowledge of leading industry software and
• experience in developing training/course syllabus will be an added advantage
SCHOOL OF HOSPITALITY, TOURISM AND CULINARY ARTS
1) Hotel Management
2) Tourism Management
3) Event Management
4) Culinary Arts
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS AND ACCOUNTING
• To monitor and track on the growth process of the students
• To design, preparing and developing teaching materials for diverse programme within English.
• To create and deliver lesson plan according to guideline and academic standard. To assist with supervision of students
• To provide pastoral care and support to students
• To assist in the development of learning materials, prepare schemes of work and maintain records to monitor student progress achievement and attendance
• To carry out research and produce publications or other research outputs, in line with personal objectives
• Setting and marking examinations
• Possess good interpersonal skills and able to communicate well in English
• Industrial experience will be an added advantage
• Understand the application of the MQA programme standards in the relevant field.
• Candidate with a research background in postgraduate degree would be an added advantage.
• Preferably with at least 2 years of related experience. Fresh graduates who have a passion for teaching are welcome to apply
o Must possess a bachelor’s degree and master’s degree in accounting.
o Those who possessed ACCA qualifications will be an advantage
ICT TRAINER / CREATIVE MULTIMEDIA TRAINER
- Identifying individual and organisational technical training needs and requirements.
- Developing instructional training materials and aids such as handbooks, visual aids, online tutorials, demonstration models, and supporting training reference documentation.
- Designing, coordinating, scheduling, and delivering ICT training and development programmes in individual and group settings, as well as facilitating workshops, meetings, demonstrations, and conferences.
- Coordinating with external training providers to ensure that specific training and development programmes are delivered.
- Promoting internal and external training and development, as well as evaluating the effectiveness of these promotional activities.
- Monitoring and evaluating training quality and effectiveness on an ongoing basis, as well as reviewing and modifying training objectives, methods, and course deliverables.
- Writing end-user products and materials such as user training, tutorial and instruction manuals, online help, and operating and maintenance instructions.
- Possess a bachelor degree in Computer Science/ Creative Multimedia or equivalent.
- Candidates with CompTIA certification and/ or experience in Creative Multimedia are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Strong commitment and passionate in training young / working adults of diverse backgrounds.
- A minimum of two years’ experience in a related field is required.
- Able to work with minimum supervision, self-motivated, positive mindset and solution-based thinking.
- Fluent in English oral and written communication.
- Pleasant personality.
- Provide support to Admin Manager on day-to-day operation
- Maintaining files and records
- Taking minutes of meetings
- Assist Admin Manager in tracking of tasks
- Any other tasks assigned by the management
- Report to Admin Manager
- Minimum Diploma in Business Administration
- Able to operate MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Paying attention to details
- Ability to multitask and meet deadline
- Good interpersonal skill, able to work in team
- Positive mind-set, flexible and responsible
- Fluent in written and verbal communication in English, Bahasa Malaysia will be an advantage
Interested candidates may send their CVs to the following address:
FAME International College
Human Resource Department
SL32-37, L7691, Gr Floor & 1st Floor,
Brighton Square, Jalan Song,
93350 Kuching, Sarawak
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate “APPLY < Position >” on the email’s subject
or top left corner of the envelop
Only short listed candidates will be notified
Closing Date: 15.5.2022