Why study Entrepreneurship?
Entrepreneurs play a central role in the economy by establishing firms, which in turn create markets and organisations. The programme is designed to produce entrepreneurs and executives whose theoretical and practical expertise prepares them for challenges of setting themselves up in their own business or taking on an entrepreneurial role in a corporation. Students will develop knowledge of entrepreneurship skills with insights from specialist management disciplines, emerging issues and developments in comtemporary entrepreneurship practices.
What sort of career opportunities will our graduates get?
Graduates are equipped to become entrepreneurs by starting up new businesses or managing their own businesses or working at affiliated centres or companies, locally or internationally. They can be in administration, business, marketing, and executives in any business sector with the mindset of an entrepreneur.
- SPM or 'O' level with minimum 3 credits or
- UEC with Grade B in any 3 subjects or
- Certificate from recognised education institution or
- Any other equivalent qualification that is recognised by Malaysian Government,
- IELTS 5.0, 'O' level Grade C6 or above, 1119 English Grade C6 or above for International Students.